3CX Pothole Master
3CX Pothole Master
3CX Pothole Master
THE 3CX POTHOLE MASTER.
JCB 3CX POTHOLE MASTER ПРЕДСТАВЛЯЕТ СОБОЙ СПЕЦИАЛИЗИРОВАННОЕ РЕШЕНИЕ ДЛЯ ЯМОЧНОГО РЕМОНТА.
Машина располагает всем необходимым для комплексного ремонта ям: от мощной планировочной фрезы и щетки до средств подключения ручного гидравлического инструмента.
- Максимальная глубина копания 5,97 м
- Номинальная мощность двигателя 68,6 кВт
- Максимальная грузоподъемность 3169 кг
MADE FOR THE JOB
POTHOLES CAN OPEN UP RAPIDLY, SO IT'S ESSENTIAL TO MAKE PERMANENT REPAIRS QUICKLY.
- The 400mm cutting drum ensures that only a minimal cut is planed; this ensures cost-effective repairs and precise planing to a depth of up to 115mm for even the largest potholes.
- Easily replaceable tooth picks allows operators to maintain high levels of productivity whilst achieving precise flat-bottomed vertical-side planing.
- With flow sharing hydraulics, flowing at a rate of 165 l/min (on the high flow setting), it's easy to use the Potholemaster's standard-fit patch planer at the same time as the excavator arm.
- Easy to use excavator style controls combined with JCB Powerslide makes repairs effortless.
MAKING A THOROUGH REPAIR.
JCB'S NEW 3CX POTHOLE MASTER IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A LONG-LASTING POTHOLE REPAIR.
- To maximise machine uptime, we've fitted the Pothole Master with a sweeper collector; a high capacity hopper extends working stints.
- Our sweeper design allows constant downward pressure on the broom, ensuring that all debris, dirt and water are collected from any width of patch.
- A JCB sweeper collector dramatically reduces clean-up time and ensures a tidy, safe site for the general public.
ON THE OPEN ROAD.
BECAUSE POTHOLES CAN OCCUR ANYWHERE. THE JCB 3CX POTHOLE MASTER IS DESIGNED TO TRAVEL FROM WORKSITE TO WORKSITE INDEPENTLY AND SAFELY.
- The Pothole Master is equipped with a fuel-efficient 68kW (91hp) engine; for maximum productivity, opt for the 81kW (109hp) JCB EcoMAX low-emission unit.
- JCB SmoothRide improves comfort and load retention by isolating the loader arms from the chassis via suspension system.
- Efficient, safe stopping power requires minimal pedal effort because of JCB's power brake system.
SAFER WORKING ENVIRONMENTS.
SAFETY IS A TOP PRIORITY ON ANY SITE, WHICH IS WHY THE 3CX POTHOLE MASTER IS DESIGNED TO PROTECT ITSELF, ITS OCCUPANTS AND ANY BYSTANDERS.
- To keep site workers, the general public and road traffic safe, there's a standard-fit reversing alarm, as well as twin beacons, a fire extinguisher and high visibility livery improving visibility of the machine to other road users.
- The Pothole Master is equipped with front protection bars; these guard the bonnet and front grill against damage when loading lorries and trailers.
VERSATILITY IS AT HAND.
THE POTHOLE MASTER IS BASED ON JCB'S 3CX ECO.
- Optional hose reel so you won't need any hose connections to use handheld tools. The reel offers a generous 9m working radius, and has an auto-retract system for added convenience.
- You can operate handheld tools at the same time as the excavator, improving productivity. This also means you don't have to buy separate powerpacks, which are often prone to theft.
- Choose from a huge selection of JCB-approved handheld tools like breakers, pumps, earth drills, disc cutters, core drills and rotary impact drills.
MORE FOR YOUR MONEY.
AS WITH SO MANY JCB MODELS, THE 3CX POTHOLE MASTER CAN PERFORM FAR OUTSIDE ITS MAIN OPERATING REMIT.
So as well as getting a dedicated road repair solution, you’ll also get a machine that’s highly productive across a huge range of other applications.
LIVELINK, WORK SMARTER.
JCB LIVELINK. KNOW WHERE YOUR MACHINES ARE.
JCB LiveLink is an innovative software system that lets you monitor and manage your machines remotely – online, by email or by mobile phone.