The JCB 427 is designed to maximise efficiency and, with it, productivity. As such, it’ll save you time, money and a whole lot more. Built using the finest components – a Cummins engine, ZF transmissions and axles, and Rexroth pumps – the 427 will last the distance. And, with 158hp, 801Nm and a 264 l/min hydraulic circulation, it’ll perform to the max throughout. It’s all-day comfortable – a comfy operator is, after all, a productive one. It’s also safe, serviceable and, with features like Eco mode and Auto Idle, it’s highly fuel-efficient too.
- Heavy duty articulation joint and well-positioned steering rams
- T4i/Stage 3b 6.7 litre engine producing 158hp and 801Nm
- Optional 5-speed transmission with torque convertor lock-up
- Eco mode reduces fuel consumption yet retains productivity
- All-day-comfortable operator environment and JCB Smoothride load suspension
- Industry recognised components carefully selected for ultimate performance and reliability