The JCB JS145W wheeled excavator weighs in at around 14.5 tonnes. It’s engineered with exceptional strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
A fully welded box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. It also makes this excavator highly resistant to impact damage. We’ve used strong parts too – premium industry standards in fact.
Meanwhile, this excavator’s engine is a highly efficient Dieselmax 4.4 liter unit, compliant with Tier 3. That represents a 47% increase in engine capacity, a 23% jump in torque and a 5.4% power improvement over our outgoing model. The benefits of JS145W wheeled excavators don’t end there either.
- 82 kN bucket tearout
- Stage 3 compliant JCB Dieselmax engine
- 5.4% more power than outgoing model
- 23% more torque than outgoing model
- 47% more displacement than outgoing model
- Spacious, comfortable cab design with excellent visibility