432ZX Wheel Loader
The 432ZX’s high-lift loader arm gives it the ability to dump into the centre of a wagon for quick and even loading.
- A ZF fully automatic 4-speed 4WD powershift transmission automatically senses the perfect gear for any task that this wheel loader needs to perform.
- For increased traction, there’s also a manual gear kickdown function on the loader lever.
- We use a simple and very reliable hydraulic circuit that comprises twin gear pumps and an unloader valve block.
- A versatile optional three-spool valve block allows you to use attachments like grabs and sweepers on your 432 ZX wheel loader.
SAFETY AND COMFORT
All-round visibility is excellent; a modern rear mounted cab design, large glass areas and narrow pillars give a clear view, particularly to the front shovel.
- The 432 ZX wheel loader’s cab is fully compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
- Servo loader controls on 432 ZX front loaders are extremely precise, providing smooth, low effort, fatigue-free operation.
- Large inclined steps and ergonomic grab handles make cab access safe and easy for operators of the 432 ZX wheeled loading shovel.
BUILT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT
Because JCB 432ZX wheel loaders are used all over the world, the design has been tested rigorously in climates ranging from -20°C to 50°C.
- The T2 Cummins engine has excellent filtration and robust fuelling to handle varying fuel quality, while IP69 and IP67 electrics keep out water and dust.
- A durable centre joint features twin taper roller bearings as well as a heavy-duty pin and bush assembly. Steer rams and hoses are positioned high above the centre joint away from potential damage.
- Because industry is tough, we stress test to emulate the toughest digging and dump situations. That means all structures on the 432 ZX wheel loader can perform even the most arduous duties over thousands of hours.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
Servicing, daily checks and radiator access couldn’t be simpler, via fully opening gullwing-type doors.
- The 432 ZX wheel loading shovel has long oil and filter change intervals to keep maintenance to a minimum.
- A conveniently placed toolbox provides safe and secure storage for your wheel loader operators.
- Ground level daily checks and eye level fluid gauges make vital information easy and fast to obtain.