TM320 Agri Telescopic Wheel Loader
TM320 AGRI TELESCOPIC WHEEL LOADER
The JCB TM320 Agri articulated telescopic handler combines the features and benefits of a JCB wheel loading shovel and JCB telescopic handler for maximum versatility around the farm.
In addition to articulated steering and telescopic reach, the JCB TM320 Agri articulated telescopic handler is ideally suited to a huge range of attachments, for maximum productivity.
- Maximum Lift Height 5.2m
- Maximum Lift Capacity 3,000kg
- Maximum Engine Power 93 kW
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
The JCB TM320 Agri features a spacious cab with deluxe, fully adjustable seating and intuitive, ergonomically positioned controls. Air conditioning is standard on the JCB TM320 Agri.
- The dash-mounted monitor provides operators with useful information such as efficient running, fuel remaining, fuel used since last fill, and current average fuel consumption figures.
- The TM320 is equipped with sideshift for easier positioning of attachments and accurate placement of loads.
- Boom end damping on lower and retract reduces shock to the operator and the machine itself.
The JCB TM320 Agri features a 93 kW EcoMAX engine, producing its power and torque at low revs to maximise fuel economy.
- The engine requires no diesel particulate filter (DPF), for simplified servicing and reduced operating costs.
- In addition to high power and torque at low engine speeds, the JCB TM320 Agri articulated telehandler further reduces fuel consumption with load-sensing hydraulics that consume power only on demand.
- Automatic TorqueLock in fourth, fifth and sixth gears when roading reduced fuel consumption.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Low front steps with well positioned grab handles allow for safe and easy ingress and egress.
- The low boom pivot and large glass areas provide for 360 degree visibility.
- A cast rear counterweight helps prevent impact damage; recessed rear lights are mounted above the counterweight for added protection.
- In-cab electric two stage quick hitch isolation protects against accidental release of attachments.
The JCB TM320 Agri articulated telehandler requires no replaceable DPF, for simplified maintenance requirements, lower operating costs and no need for productivity-sapping regeneration.
- All daily check points on the TM320 are easily accessible and daily checks are performed at ground level.
- The diesel tank is easily accessed and filled from ground level. The wide-opening rear hood provides clear access (without tools) to greasing points, service points and the battery.
- A cyclonic air cleaner reduces debris build up in the air filter. Any debris that does accumulate is removed by an air intake scavenge system to extend service intervals.
- Self-lubricating boom wear pads and dry boom lubrication provides virtually maintenance-free operation.