The JCB 541-70 Loadall is a powerful and efficient telescopic handler. Its 74.2kW JCB DIESELMAX engine sits on a chassis that’s specially designed to provide the ultimate load-bearing and stability.
The side-mounted engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven components. Then there’s instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, a tight turn radius and great manoeuvrability.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
A 541-70 Loadall is an extremely manoeuvrable telescopic handler; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and three selectable steer modes save you valuable travel time on site.
- There’s excellent rearward visibility on a 541-70, courtesy of a low boom profile and low boom pivot.
- JCB’s SmoothRide System (SRS) cushions shocks from the boom, increasing operator comfort (and therefore productivity) when travelling at speed on the road or on uneven surfaces.
- A parallel lift provides excellent load retention on the 541-70, while good ground clearance, four-wheel-drive and a powershift transmission aid efficiency still further.
A SLICK OPERATION
The JCB 541-70 Loadall has class-leading comfort, not least because of its spacious, safe, side-entry cab. Visibility is also superb and there is a stable door for ventilation.
- On bright days, standard-fit tinted cab glass will reflect 30% of the sun’s energy for enhanced operator comfort.
- This telescopic handler has a fully adjustable suspension seat and steering column, mobile phone holder and intelligently placed air vents, to ergonomic controls on the front console.
- Controls on the JCB 541-70 telehandler are intelligently grouped for instinctive use, with hydraulic, transmission and stabiliser controls laid out for quick, safe and precise operation.
LESS SERVICING MORE SERVICE
Every JCB Loadall is designed to maximise uptime and productivity. To do that, we make sure our components last a long time and, when routine replacements need to take place, we make sure everything important is easily accessible.
- All daily checks and greasing on a 541-70 Loadall can be carried out at ground level; engine oil, hydraulic and fuel filters are centrally located for convenience. The air filter is also easily accessible, and easy to clean.
- For fast, easy inspection of 3 sides of the engine, this telescopic handler has a large, wide service bay, accessed by a gas-strut assisted bonnet.
- A dry lubricant system means the 541-70’s wear pads are extremely durable, with service intervals of 500 hours – compared to around 250 hours on typical competitor machines.
A GOOD INVESTMENT
JCB’s DIESELMAX motor produces high levels of power and torque even at low engine speeds, which means that a JCB Construction Loadall can provide fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics.
- A JCB 541-70 telescopic handler is a great asset in so many respects, not least financially – huge global demand, plus legendary productivity and superb build quality equals maximum resale value.
- The 541-70 comes with 4WD as standard, helping you maintain plenty of traction and performance even in soft, muddy areas.
- Its parallel lift capability means the 541-70 Loadall offers excellent load retention.