UNRIVALLED REACH WITH EUROPE'S ONLY 20M RIGID CHASSIS TELEHANDLER
The new JCB 540-200 represents a new high for our Loadalls. Its 5-piece boom – with range-topping 20m reach – means you get the manoeuvrability of a telescopic handler, combined with crane-like lifting performance, potentially saving you from hiring additional machinery. This telehandler is also blessed with innovative hydraulics to boost efficiency, as well as three steer modes. Of course, productivity is nothing without durability, which is why the 540-200 uses our renowned DIESELMAX engine with a perfectly matched JCB transmission. This Loadall also boasts a stable work platform, great comfort, excellent safety, and easy serviceability.
UNRIVALLED COST OF OWNERSHIP
WITH THE LOWEST 1000HR SERVICING COSTS IN THE INDUSTRY, ALONG WITH GROUND LEVEL DAILY CHECKS, LEAD TO AN INDUSTRY LEADING SAE RATING.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts. LiveLink also allows you to monitor your DPF regeneration.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
UNRIVALLED REACH CAPABILITY
A CLEVER 5-PIECE BOOM DESIGN USES CHAINS TO EXTEND OR RETRACT ALL THE SECTIONS PROPORTIONALLY IN ONE FAST, SMOOTH MOVEMENT.
- Class-leading JCB hydraulics produce the fastest cycle times, ensuring the most efficient lifting, extending and pushing. A variable speed cooling fan automatically reacts to ambient temperature, adjusting fan speed for maximum economy and minimum noise.
- The JCB 540-200 Construction Loadall telehandler boasts excellent manoeuvrability and fast travel times across site, courtesy of a compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles.
- Multi-function single lever servo control provides fast and accurate load placement. Controlling your 540-200 Loadall’s direction is easy too, with just a flick of a switch.
UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
THE 540-200 IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MAXIMUM UPTIME. OUR MACHINES ARE AS TOUGH AS POSSIBLE, USING TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS AND INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES.
- The new Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The boom on a Construction Loadall is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a very rigid structure and maximum over-the shoulder visibility.
UNRIVALLED SAFETY AT HEIGHT
THERE’S NO MACHINE THAT WORKS HARDER ON SITE – WITH UNIQUE SAFETY FEATURES, THE 540-200 IS DESIGNED TO PROTECT BOTH OPERATOR AND BYSTANDERS
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.