Skid Steer Loader Range
Skid Steer Loader Range
With 6 small or large platform models to choose from featuring both vertical lift and radial lift options on wheeled and tracked chassis’, there’s sure to be a model to suit your needs.
With their unique Powerboom™ design and side entry door, JCB skid steers and compact track loaders are both stronger and safer than conventional twin arm machines but still give you all the power and performance you need.
Choose from the following Skid Steer Models: 135, 155, 175, 190, 205, 270.
- Lift Path Radial or Vertical
- Operating Weight 2791kg - 5038kg
- Gross Rated Power 35.7 kW – 68.6 kW
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With plenty of power and versatile features, JCB sets new standards for efficiency and productivity in skid steer loaders.
- Small platform JCB skidsteers are equipped with a Perkins 2.2 litre, 4 cylinder diesel engine as standard. With efficient matching of hydraulics, transmission and engine speed, this combination ensures maximum uptime between refuelling.
- Large platform JCB skidsteers are fitted with the JCB 4.4 litre EU Stage IIIA engine offering a compact four cylinder engine, which has been developed for the most demanding off-highway applications.
- An industry standard quick hitch for quick coupling to all JCB attachments and all other brands.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
JCB has earned its reputation for strong design, and JCB skid steers are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
- Fully-welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight.
- The Powerboom™ provides safe internal routing for hydraulic hoses, for maximum protection from impact.
- A solid undercarriage provides consistent performance on demanding terrain.
- For greater breakout force, JCB skid steers have the largest quick hitch pivot pins in the industry.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- A wide-opening side door enables easy and safe entry and exit.
- 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- Tasks such as loading a truck or changing attachments are simplified due to excellent visibility.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
With easy side-door entry, the largest cabs on the market, electric controls and adjustable joystick controls, JCB skid steer loaders offer unrivalled comfort for maximum productivity.
- On small platform machines, JCB cabs are 46% larger than the competition.
- JCB’s myCHOICE control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work.
- ISO or H-pattern controls are available to suit operator preferences.
- The radio features an AUX port that is compatible with mobile phones and other devices.