The 1028kg 8010 CTS micro excavator is a compact machine, capable of high performance in the most restricted areas, including within buildings and in rear gardens. In fact it’s the most powerful machine of its size on the market. As such, the 8010 CTS micro excavator can dramatically reduce the time and manpower (just one man plus the machine) it takes to carry out labour-intensive digging jobs.
The JCB 8010 CTS micro excavator is small enough to be trailered between sites and has a whole host of attachments for even more versatility.
No wonder our micro excavators are popular with everyone from rental companies to landscapers, redevelopers, grounds care operators and DIY enthusiasts.
- Tubular boom design keeps weight down
- Bigger digging forces allow larger attachments
- Undercarriage extends from 700mm to 1000mm
- Heavier, broader footprint than 8008 CTS when needed
- Hoses are routed through the boom