The JCB 140NXT fills the 14-tonne category in our heavy tracked excavators range. It’s designed to be rugged, productive, highly serviceable and safe.
An extremely tough boom and dipper is mounted onto a robust undercarriage, ensuring that the 140NXT is fit for the very toughest tasks. To keep downtime to a minimum, we’ve made sure this 360 excavator uses simple, dependable technology for fast, easy servicing and maintenance. This makes it a perfect machine for tough, remote African applications.
NXT LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE
The hydraulic system on the 140NXTis highly efficient in its operation, providing excellent fuel economy. Advanced regenerative load sensing hydraulics only use as much power as they require.
- Two operating modes allow operators of the140NXT tracked excavator to tailor performance to any application. Economy (E) provides fuel savings without sacrificing too much performance, while Productivity (P) is geared to high output levels.
- Auto-idle technology automatically reduces the engine speed of the 140NXT tracked excavator when its hydraulics aren’t in use.
- The 140NXT tracked excavator’s Cummins 4BT engine produces its peak power and torque at low revs for excellent fuel efficiency and performance.
NXT LEVEL OF COMFORT
JCB 140NXT tracked excavators have a supremely comfortable operator environment, boasting an all-day-comfy fully adjustable deluxe seat and ergonomically placed controls.
- Ventilation on this JCB tracked excavator is excellent, courtesy of sliding side and rear windows.
- There’s excellent all-round visibility on the 140NXT, with the distinctive low bonnet line providing excellent rearward visibility while manoeuvring.
- A large laminated glass roof window makes this 360 excavator great for working at height too.
NXT LEVEL OF STRENGTH
The high-strength undercarriage of 140NXT tracked excavators is of a fully welded X-frame construction for long-term durability even in the most demanding applications.
- The 140NXT tracked excavator has a heavy-duty arm with a reinforced boom joint and bucket joint. There’s also a plate and ribs at the bottom for extra protection.
- We’ve strengthened the top and bottom plates as well as the cylinder mounting area of this JCB hydraulic excavator, guaranteeing long life durability.
- Our optional hard-faced bucket has a Hardox steel face, reinforced hanger plates and a provision for bolt-on side cutters.