A machine built on the heritage of JCB tracked excavators.
With a reliable JCB 6-cylinder direct injection, turbocharged, common rail engine, matched with advanced eco hydraulics and heavy-duty components, the new JS385LC HD is built to deliver maximum productivity and efficiency in the toughest conditions.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
JCB excavators are built to last and the JS385LC HD has proven components and heavy-duty parts for greater reliability.
- Heavy-duty track frame with reinforced idler areas.
- Heavy-duty boom and dipper arms manufactured from high tensile strength steel.
- Proven hydraulic components and filtration system for longer life.
- Reinforced heavy-duty buckets provide protection from external impact and wear out.
PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY
Performance comes as standard with the new JS385LC HD. A large bucket capacity, excellent stability and high digging forces provide maximum productivity.
- The efficient JCB DIESELMAX engine provides high torque at low speed to suit the job at hand.
- The ecohydraulic system features 3 lift modes and 4 digging modes, enabling the machine to be adapted to the application.
- Hammer pipework as standard enable easy use of a hydraulic breaker for added versatility.
- An operating weight of 37.5 tonnes and a heavy-duty undercarriage provide increased stability and lift capacity.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
A large air-conditioned cab as standard, with deluxe operator seat, puts you in control of your working environment.
- The joysticks can be moved forward and backward with the seat assembly, giving maximum comfort and fatigue-free working.
- The pressed steel cab has a large internal space, giving the operator enough leg and head room to work all day in comfort.
- Air conditioning and comfortable, deluxe operator seat come as standard.
SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
The new JS385LC HD has safety and serviceability features that protect machinery, operators and bystanders alike and minimise downtime.
- Wide-opening steel bonnet and external fuel cap make re-fuelling and daily checks safe and easy.
- Most daily checks and maintenance items are accessible from ground level, while filters are grouped together in the pump bay for quick, easy servicing.
- Hydraulic oil change at 5,000 hours and a hydraulic filter life of 1,000 hours, reduce maintenance costs while increasing machine uptime.
- Advanced self-diagnosis system displays error codes and multi-coloured warning alerts for easier maintenance.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
The JS385LC HD heavy-duty undercarriage, boom and dipper arms plus industry-best components, deliver long life and low cost of ownership.
- Heavy-duty reinforced undercarriage, boom and dipper arms provide durability and reliability in the harshest applications.
- Common rail fuel injection system delivers high power and low fuel consumption, while maximising output.
- Proven high quality Japanese hydraulic components provide high reliability and long life, while reducing maintenance costs and increasing uptime.
- Graphite infused brushes on boom pivot pins increase greasing intervals to 1,000 hours, reducing maintenance costs and enhancing uptime.