TLT 30 Industrial Forklift
The TLT30 counterbalance forklift is a strong and exceptionally versatile performer.
Weighing between 4900 and 5380 kg (depending on spec), these industrial forklifts have a choice of diesel or LPG engines, standard or heavy lift booms and even 4WD.
- Maximum Lift Height 4.0m
- Capacity at 2m reach 2000kg
- Maximum Lift Capacity 3000kg
Every effort has been made to enhance the ergonomics of the Teletruk, ensuring superb operator comfort throughout the working day and enabling you to get the maximum productivity out of this uniquely versatile machine.
- The controls themselves are ergonomically designed with everything in easy reach and a display that is clearly viewed in any light. The JCB Teletruk also features a multifunctional control lever.
- The Teletruk offers several cab choices, from simple canopy to fully glazed and low cab option, providing the most comfortable working conditions whatever the climate or conditions.
With no mast blocking the view ahead as on conventional forklifts, the Teletruk's unique side boom provides unrivalled forward visibility.
- Telescopic forward reach allows you to unload lorries from one side so no forklift movement around the other side of the lorry is required, ensuring pedestrians stay safe and separate.
- Hose burst check valves prevent any loss of pressure in hydraulic cylinders, maintaining the boom in its position and in the unlikely event of a system failure.
- The cab structure is both ROPS and FOPS compliant with additional safety features, a front screen guard, optional overhead guard, lap belts fitted as standard and optional speed control.
Forklift Trucks need to spend the maximum amount of time hard at work. We've designed the Teletruk to do just that, with long service intervals and quality components.
- Ground-level access to all the major components and service interval checks is quick and easy through the side-opening door and tilting cab.
- A fully enclosed hydrostatic drive system eliminates common exposed drive shaft and external brake problems.
- For additional peace of mind, the JCB Teletruk comes with two-year, 3000 hours JCB Warranty as standard.
The Teletruk offers typical savings of up to 30% on operating costs compared to a masted forklift truck. This is a result of the typical time, space, and fuel usage savings of single loading.
- The counterbalance forklift also benefits from a fast, easy attachment changing system; switching between attachments can be done in under 30 seconds, from inside the cab, using the JCB Changezee, saving both time and fleet operational costs.
- Up to 50% yard loading space can be saved. The rest of the space can be utilised for other duties and there is no need to spend extra time repositioning vehicles around work yards.