The JCB VM 115PD vibrating roller is a mid-size single drum soil compactor. It’s powerful and accurate, giving you quick, high quality results. It weighs 11,600 kg, has a drum width of 2100 mm and is powered by a highly efficient JCB Dieselmax 4.4 litre 97 kW (TIER3).
The VM 115PD drum roller is built to perform, again and again and again. That means building it to last. It’s an approach we’ve taken with all of our compaction rollers, with every sophisticated component built to perform and cost you less. Just take the single-piece eccentric shaft with overturning weights, which produces optimum performance and minimum maintenance.
In fact performance is so good that compaction is best in class on the JCB VM 115PD vibrating roller. No wonder when you consider that standard equipment includes an Automatic Vibration Control, superb front-rear weight distribution, a switchable anti-slip system (SASS) and heavy-duty no-spin axles.
- Uprated Dieselmax 4.4 litre 97 kW engine
- 2100 mm drum width
- Durable single piece eccentric shaft
- Pre-loaded rubber mountings for long life-time
- Centre joint free of maintenance for reduced cost of operation
- Excellent service access
- Innovative optional Compatronic system eliminates over-compaction
- Ergonomic working environment for day-long productivity
- Superb front-rear weight distribution