Just one look tells you the JCB Fastrac 8000 series is different. Discover the difference greater speed, comfort, productivity, safety and versatility can make to your business.
A top speed of 70 kph, the best powertrain and suspension combination, hydrostatic dual steering system and huge anti-lock braking capability equip the Fastrac 8000 series for a life of hard work.
- Maximum Engine Power 348hp
- Maximum Torque 1440Nm
- Maximum Travel Speed 70kph
The 8000 series Fastrac combines an advanced hydropneumatic suspension with the CommandPlus cab to give class leading levels of comfort for the operator.
- All round advanced hydropneumatic suspension provides unrivaled comfort and stability.
- Mid-mounted cab position gives additional comfort and excellent 360 degree visibility.
- Spacious CommandPlus cab with near-vertical windshield to reduce heat absorption on a sunny day.
- Hydrostatic dual steering is lighter and highly responsive making driving effortless.
- In cab, technology delivers high levels of tractor and implement control through a simple and easy to use touch screen terminal.
With faster road and in-field speeds plus unique all-round suspension, the Fastrac 8000 series is a great business solution.
- Unrivaled 50:50 weight distribution and the traction advantages of suspension on both axles makes the 8000 series perfect for heavy draft work applications.
- Unique all-round suspension means operators can work quicker and longer on uneven field surfaces.
- Properly equipped for its top speed of 70 kph, and truck standard air braking, the Fastrac moves from one job to another quicker and more securely than any other tractor of its size and power.
- Powerful hydraulics meet the demand of implements through 6 double acting electric spool valves.
ALL THE POWER YOU NEED
The fastest production tractor in the world.
- The best powertrain and suspension system combine to deliver the ultimate in power.
- The unique all-round suspension of the Fastrac enables top road speeds of up to 70 kph.
- The rapid steer option reduces lock to lock turn by 50% and makes headland and other field maneuvers quicker and easier.
- CVT transmission with improved cruise control functions ensures optimum use of power and torque, with seamless acceleration and power delivery.
SAFER BY DESIGN
More safety features than any other tractor.
- A unique combination of safety features makes the Fastrac the safest tractor in its class.
- Unique four-wheel disc brakes offer more consistent stopping (up to 15% quicker) than any conventional tractor.
- Advanced anti-lock system (ABS) retains stability and steering while optimizing braking performance on the road and in the field.
- The hydrostatic dual steering system significantly reduces operator effort while meeting the stringent safety standards required for high speed travel.
- Superior all-round visibility from the CommandPlus cab.
Wherever you are in the world, whatever your application, the Fastrac delivers the ultimate in versatility.
- The purpose-designed chassis gives more implement mounting versatility than any other tractor in its class.
- The Fastrac's powerful rear hitch combined with optimum linkage geometry lifts a genuine10,000 kg to handle big plows, cultivators and mounted drills.
- For added productivity use with the 3,500 kg capacity front hitch.
- Heavy duty axles can be used at 3m track width for controlled traffic and row crop applications.
- Rear deck mounted 900 kg or 1,600 kg counter weights provide additional traction.