Experience our Commitment
We understand that when you buy a JCB in Africa, you want more than a machine. You want an extensive dealer network, world-class parts backup and technical expertise for starters. Well, each and every machine we sell comes complete with all of these after-sale benefits and more.
For starters, our African network has been around for over twenty years, and it’s perfectly in tune with our manufacturing teams, importing over 250 different models to every corner of the continent via dealerships that are dedicated to maximising your productivity. These dealers have fully-trained technical teams and service engineers on-site, meaning you can enjoy extensive local and global support.
Our state-of-the-art global parts network, meanwhile, dispatches more than a million genuine parts and attachments every week, delivering 95% of them anywhere in the world within 24 hours.
For us it’s about bringing global industry expertise at a local level and giving our customers the assurance that wherever they are in the world, we are there and ready to support their needs.
- State of the Art World Parts Centre shipping 30,000+ lines per week
- 15 regional parts warehouses providing 24/7 global support 365 days a year
- Integrated service and maintenance asset care packages to maximise uptime and machine performance
- JCB Livelink telematics that enables complete machine management and security
- Unique customer experience hub that utilises JCB Livelink to monitor our customer machines
- 750 dealers, spanning 120 countries across five continents with over 2,000 dealer depots,
- 95% parts availability with over 240,000 managed parts
- Experienced and fully trained JCB technicians at throughout our dealer network
- Fully equipped service vans that provide onsite support wherever, whenever
So you really can trust JCB to be there for you, wherever in Africa you may be.