There are many reasons to choose the top-of-the-range 24-tonne JCB 467 loading shovel. It’s productive, efficient, easy to maintain and extremely durable.
The 10.8 litre 6 cylinder Cummins QSM11 engine is Stage 3a/Tier 3 compliant and produces high power (216 kW) and torque (1478 Nm) at low revs. That helps the 467 front-end loader to increase productivity by up to 40% and lower fuel use by up to 20%.
There’s also an intelligent clutch cut-off feature that gives maximum hydraulic performance and limits vehicle speed when loading.
- ZX loader geometry for maximum breakout force
- Stage 3A/Tier 3 compliant 216 kW Cummins QSL engine
- 4-speed ZF fully automatic powershift transmission and ZF axles
- Load-sensing valve block only consumes power on demand
- Spacious, comfortable cab design with excellent visibility