There are many reasons to choose the JCB 426 front loader. It’s productive, efficient, easy to maintain and extremely durable.
Its 5.9 litre 6-cylinder Cummins engine is Stage 2 compliant and produces 112 kW and 633 Nm.
Of course all JCB front-end loaders are designed to get the most from every drop of fuel. On the 426, there’s a load sensing hydraulic system with a variable displacement pump, and a variable speed cooling fan, all of which consume power only when required. There’s also premium componentry, like a Cummins Engine and an all-ZF driveline.
- Choose from Z-bar or HT loader arms.
- Stage 2 112 kW Cummins 5.9 litre engine
- 4-speed ZF fully automatic powershift transmission and ZF axles
- Load-sensing valve block only consumes power on demand
- Spacious, comfortable cab design with excellent visibility