The JCB 535-125 Hi Viz Loadall takes telescopic handler visibility to new levels, particularly the three-quarter view to the rear of the machine. It’s a full-sized 4-stage Loadall with a huge reach and a highly efficient DIESELMAX engine.
This is achieved via a lowered boom pivot and a reduced-size (though very strong) boom section.
The result is a 10% increase in all-round visibility, making the machine easier and faster to operate.
To cap it off, there’s a compact reduced-overhang chassis for superb steering and manoeuvrability.
- High power and torque at low revs
- 110 l/min max hydraulic flow
- Low-effort 'Plus' pattern hydraulic controls
- 8.06m max reach with a 1000 kg load
- 8.06m max forward reach
- 3.75m outer turn radius over tyres