The JCB 531-70 Loadall is the smallest of our full-sized telescopic handler machines. It’s efficiently powered by JCB’s DIESELMAX engine and it sits on a chassis that’s specially designed to provide the ultimate load-bearing and stability.
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven components.
Then there’s instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, a tight turn radius and great manoeuvrability.
- 3.7m max reach with a 1000 kg load
- 3.7m max forward reach
- 82 l/min max hydraulic flow
- Brand new Tier 4i/Stage IIIB EcoMAX engine
- Mechanical joystick, direct acting hydraulic control levers
- 3.7m outer turn radius over tyres
- An auto regeneration strategy enables maximum productivity