3CX Compact Tool Carrier
3CX Compact Backhoe Loader
Designed for big performance within confined job sites, the 3CX Compact Backhoe is perfect for urban construction projects, as well as niche applications.
A tight turning radius and switchable steering modes allow the 3CX Compact to work within the single lane of a roadway, for minimal disruption and maximum productivity. Ease-of-use, controllability and legendary JCB build quality and a 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket transferable warranty comes standard with the JCB 3CX Compact.
- Maximum Engine Power 55kW
- Maximum Loader Capacity 2690kg
- Maximum Dig Depth 4.33m
EASIER TO OPERATE
The 3CX Compact Backhoe Loader features ranges, selectable at the touch of a button.
- Excavator joystick controls are fit as standard, for ease-of-use, smooth controllability and improved operator comfort.
- A fully adjustable air-suspension seat minimizes operator fatigue.
- Dash-mounted display provides information needed for efficient and productive loading and travel.
- An in-cab12 V auxiliary circuit powers personal accessories, such as cell phones.
LOWER OPERATING COSTS
The 3CX Compact delivers high power and torque at low engine speeds –as low as 1,300–1,400 RPM—for fuel efficient matching of engine speed and hydraulics.
- The JCB Diesel by Kohler 55 kW engine requires no DPF, eliminating the need for costly replacement filters and productivity-sapping regeneration, and reducing downtime. Additionally, the engine requires no DEF, further reducing operating costs and hassle for operators.
- Industry-leading 500-hour service intervals and simple, ground-level daily checks for maximum uptime.
The 3CX Compact is a versatile solution for utility companies, landscapers, cemeteries, municipalities and other operators that require the excavating and material handling capabilities of a large machine in a compact size.
- With an operating weight of just 6,130 kg, 4-wheel steering and rubber tires, the 3CX Compact is also ideal for road repair applications.
- The 3CX Compact is equipped with a skid steer loader quick-hitch, to engage skid steer attachments for superior versatility and adaptability.
- For added flexibility, the available hand-held tool circuit can power a wide range of attachments, such as water pumps, disc cutters, augers, handheld breakers and more.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
The 3CX Compact is a high-specification machine that provides maximum value for the acquisition investment. A full range of attachments further increases versatility to enable greater returns.
- Tested and proven components for enhanced reliability and maximum uptime.
- LiveLink telematics is standard, to monitor machine usage and geo-location at all times