JS160 Tracked Excavator
Before you buy an excavator, you need to know it's going to be tough enough to perform any job you ask of it. Fortunately, with a JS160, strength and durability come as standard.
The reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with a single piece wrapper plates and internal baffle plates for long life durability. A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and simultaneously reducing stress. This also means it is highly resistant to impact damage.
- Bedrijfsgewicht 17.200 kg
- Standaard bakinhoud
- Max. motorvermogen 93 kW
MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, MINIMUM SPEND
We've made sure the JS180's componentry works in perfect harmony, making sure to save you money as well as time.
- The quickhitch system makes attachment changing fast and easy.
- For ultra versatility, JCB offers a full list of auxiliary pipework options including hammer, auxiliary and low flow.
- A massive 119kN bucket tearout and fast cycle times, the JS160 is extremely productive in all applications.
A COMFORTABLE FAVOURITE
The JS160 is designed around the operator. Great comfort and ease of use equals great productivity.
- The 7" colour multi-function display is easy to read in all light conditions, provides instant operational information.
- An innovative low-level bonnet provides excellent rearward visibility.
- The Advanced Tool Select feature can set up auxiliary hydraulic circuits quickly to match flow and pressure requirements of an attachment.
THE SAFE CHOICE
On-site safety is crucial, so we've designed the JS160 to incorporate as many cutting edge safeguards as possible.
- The JS160's cab is available with an integral Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS) for extra piece of mind.
- JCB's Safety Level Lock fully isolates hydraulic functions to avoid unintended movements.
- Our 2GO system means a JCB JS160 can only be started in a safe locked position via two separate inputs.