The NXT Level of 20 Tonne Excavator
Discover the NXT level of efficiency with JCB 205 NXT.
Equipped with IntelliControl for a complete view of operations on a built-in digital display screen, the JCB 205 NXT gives you more control to optimise the machine for better efficiency. Powered by advanced telematics technology, it enables you to manage your machine remotely through operational data, health and fuel alerts and location data for better operational control.
NXT LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE
JCB’s innovative hydraulic regeneration system recycles hydraulic oil across the cylinders for faster cycle times and reduced fuel consumption.
- The advanced hydraulic system also ensures excellent multifunction performance, resulting in higher output levels.
- Excellent bucket and dipper tear-out forces result in higher output and faster completion of work, especially in hard strata.
NXT LEVEL OF CONTROL
Get real-time operational data on a digital display screen with IntelliControl.
- See fuel status, colour coded health alerts, engine speed and operating mode status on the screen.
- Monitor your machines remotely with Advanced Telematics Technology.
- Use Live Link mobile application for GPS tracking, geo-fencing and machine utilisation reports for more control.
NXT LEVEL OF FUEL EFFICIENCY
A class leading engine powers fuel-efficient operation for 32% reduced fuel consumption in Eco mode in comparison with the previous model*.
- JCB Dynamic Efficiency provides 3 power modes: Eco, Power and Power Plus for better fuel management and efficiency.
- IntelliControl enables 8 different engine speeds in Eco mode customised for various applications for fuel-efficient operations.
- JCB ecoHydraulics enables innovative power management for reduced fuel consumption.
*Under test conditions
NXT LEVEL OF EASE OF SERVICE
Compact and easy to handle bonnet is assisted by a gas strut that helps in easy opening and closing. It makes periodic maintenance easy and effortless.
- Boom end pivot bushes need to be greased at 1000 hrs thereby reducing maintenance costs and increasing machine uptime.
- Fuses & relays are located inside the cabin and are easy to access.
- Special filtration system enables hydraulic oil to change every 5,000 hours and provides hydraulic main filter change interval of 1,000 hours to reduce maintenance cost.