The JCB JS370 is towards the top end of our range of heavy tracked excavators. Weighing in at around 36 tonnes, it’s blessed with exceptional efficiency, strength, productivity, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
The JS370’s new DIESELMAX 672 engine provides up to 25% fuel savings over outgoing models, while a closed box-section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
We’ve designed JCB JS370 tracked excavators to be comfortable, ergonomic, simple and intuitive to operate.
- Function switches on this tracked excavator are easy to reach and include the heater and climate control panels, while the side unit doubles as part of the immobiliser code selector.
- JCB JS370 tracked excavators have a spacious luggage tray behind the operator’s seat.
- The JCB Advanced Monitoring System keeps tabs on functions and inputs during different working modes.
We use Finite Element Analysis with extensive rig and endurance testing to make these 360 excavators last longer.
- A JCB JS370’s reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with single piece wrapper plates and internal baffle plates for long life durability.
- The high-strength undercarriage of JS370 tracked excavators is of a fully welded X-frame construction for long-term durability even in the most demanding applications, and the rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support.
- The turret on JS370 tracked excavators is welded to both the upper and lower undercarriage frames, and stiff, durable doors provide further strength.
We’ve designed JCB JS370 tracked excavators to be low maintenance and easily serviceable, making them affordable, efficient and highly productive to run.
- Bonnets open and close easily with gas-assisted cylinders, and the JS370 tracked excavator’s service bays are large and wide for good access.
- 1000-hour boom and dipper greasing intervals and a 5000-hour oil life provide maximum uptime on these 360 excavators.
- Grease points are centralised on JS370 tracked excavators for safe and easy access to high-level pivots. Likewise filters (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel).
EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
Auto-idle technology automatically reduces the engine speed of
- Our 6-cylinder JCB DIESELMAX 672 engine has a high power rating of 210 kW. Yet, because it produces its power and torque at low revs, it’s very efficient too, providing up to 25% fuel savings over our outgoing models.
- Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with intuitive multifunction operation, and four operating work modes allow operators of these 360 excavators to tailor performance to any application.
- JCB’s tracked excavators use hydraulic regeneration to recycle oil across the cylinders for faster cycle times and reduced fuel consumption.