JS330 Tracked Excavator
The JCB JS330 is towards the top end of our range of heavy tracked excavators. Weighing in at 33 tonnes, it’s blessed with exceptional efficiency, strength, productivity, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
The JS330’s DIESELMAX 672 engine provides up to 25% fuel savings over outgoing models, while a closed box-section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress.
It’s more important than ever to save money and time so it’s just as well that JCB JS330 tracked excavators are designed to make the most of both.
- Boasting JCB’s latest DIESELMAX combustion technology, a state-of-the-art engine control system, a variable speed fan and uprated cooling apparatus, the DIESELMAX 672 uses 25% less fuel than its predecessor.
- A massive 272kN bucket tearout and fast cycle times, the JS330 is up to12% more productive than the closest competitors, and the special JS range quickhitch system makes attachment changing fast and easy.
- Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multifunction operation, and four operating work modes allow operators of these 360 excavators to tailor performance to any application.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND SAFETY
We’ve designed JCB JS330 tracked excavators to be comfortable, safe, ergonomic, simple and intuitive to operate.
- Cushioned boom and dipperends prevent shock loadings, protect your machine and increase operator comfort, while 6 viscous rubber mounts minimise noise and vibration.
- A 70/30 front screen split for a clear view of the front right track, plus a large laminated glass roof window provide this 360 excavator with exceptional all-round visibility.
- To keep everything under control, JCB JS330 tracked excavators have a balanced slew and electronic/hydraulic controlled slew braking.
Before you buy tracked excavators, you need to know they’re going to be tough enough to perform any job you ask of it. Fortunately, with a JCB JS330, strength and durability come as standard.
- The high-strength undercarriage of JS330 tracked excavators is a fully-welded X-frame construction for long-term durability even in the most demanding applications, and the rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support.
- The turret on JS330 tracked excavators is then welded to both the upper and lower undercarriage frames, and stiff, durable doors provide further strength.
We’ve designed JCB JS330 tracked excavators to be low maintenance and easily serviceable. Which makes them affordable, efficient and highly productive.
- Bonnets open and close easily with gas-assisted cylinders, and the service bays are large and wide for good access.
- 1000-hour boom and dipper greasing intervals and a 5000-hour oil life provide maximum uptime on these 360 excavators.
- Grease points are centralised on JS330 tracked excavators too, for safe and easy access to high level pivots.