The JCB excavator is a product of our drive to constantly make our machines more reliable, more durable, more productive, more efficient and lower in operating cost.
The result is an extensive machine line up that gives you more earning power for your investment, along with the unsurpassed customer service that JCB is renowned for the world over.
JCB offers multiple large excavators variations to ensure our machine is best suited to you:
- ME (Mass Excavation) models for higher productivity
- HRD (High Reach Demolition) models for specific industry demands
- Long reach work equipment allowing clearing of irrigation canals and ditches
- Mid-range models with excellent visibility and boosted power and lift capabilities for house building, construction, plant hire, engineering, rail construction and groundworks.
- Wastemaster range is specifically designed for the demands of the waste industry and features a hydraulic raised cab for loadover visibility.
- Zero tailswing and best-in-class full-swing radius models for effective working in confined spaces, less chance of damage to object in standard swing radius; greater visibility over the rear, and the potential to work in a single lane of traffic for minimised disruption and cost.