JCB 50Z MINI EXCAVATOR
50Z Mini Exacvator
JCB 50Z is a compact excavator that has been built to cater to the challenging needs of the urban landscape of India.
It is capable of handling numerous applications like planting, pipe laying, narrow drainage cleaning, canals sediment removal, trenching work, railway cable laying and utility work in industrial plants etc. Its compact size, zero tail swing, high-end structural stability, 8 operating modes, auto idle & one touch idle, intelligent display with dial type throttle control and advanced LiveLink, make it a perfect partner for multiple industries.
- Maximum Bucket Capacity 0.17-0.22 cum
- Maximum Operating Weight 4946kg
- Maximum Engine Power 35.7kW (48hp)
HIGH OUTPUT & ADAPTABILITY
With engine power & torque of 48HP & 143Nm, a higher pump flow of 126lpm and working range depth of 3.5m, reach of 5.85m and dump height of 4m, the JCB 50Z enables higher productivity & output.
- Moreover, the JCB 50Z’s zero tail swing and boom swing with off-set make it a great product to reach in narrow sites and work close to walled spaces.
HIGH RELIABILITY & COMFORT
Equipped with a strong and robust boom & arm, heavy duty undercarriage with steel tracks, heavy duty kingpost with mono cast body and heavy duty bucket with bottom plate reinforcement the mini excavator is a reliable product that can work for long hours.
- Fully adjustable suspension seat, dial type throttle control and smooth joystick of the excavator provide great operator comfort. AC cabin option further enhances comfort for the operator.
LOW & EASY MAINTENANCE
The JCB 50Z comes with more indigenized spares, radial seal type air filter, color coded hydraulic hoses and a comprehensive set of warning & diagnostic information system.
- All these along with a well thought out design featuring wide opening steel bonnet and open frame under carriage with sloping tracks ensure lower costs and ease of maintenance.