JCB 30PLUS Mini Excavator
30PLUS Mini Excavator
The construction industry of India is an important indicator of the development as it not only creates investment opportunities across various related sectors but also carries forward the constant transformation in the nation’s landscape.
This generates a direct increase in the volume of urban infrastructure projects which require an efficient performer, capable of handling several applications even in restricted areas.
To catalyse developments across multiple spheres of the construction sector, JCB brings one of the industry’s finest range of Mini Excavators that will make way for a new India.
JCB offers a complete urban Excavator range. Loaded with astounding features like superior structural stability, best-in-class operator comfort and Advanced Telematics Technology. Mini Excavators, also known as Mini Diggers enable you to achieve high productivity and connectivity.
- The range is not only capable of delivering perfect performance in areas with restricted access but also ensures high operator comfort with thin joysticks, optional AC cab and TOPS Canopy. Its King Post design offer a unique advantage, which is the mini digger’s ability to perform in confined spaces with great ease.
- The JCB Mini Excavator has been designed with high strength components for durability and long life.
- Loaded with highly innovative features, the range is compatible with multiple attachments, making it one of the most versatile choices for a new India.
RELIABLE & ROBUST
The JCB 30PLUS features colour coded hydraulic hoses for quick hose identification and boasts of the latest industry technology.
- “O-Ring Face Seal” (ORFS) hydraulic fittings, providing excellent sealing capabilities.
- Recessed bonnets and a robust rear cast counterweight provide extra damage protection.
COMFORT, VISIBILITY & Built to Last
The New JCB 30PLUS feature a number of changes that enhance the operator environment.
- Bottle Holder Face Fan Rubber Foot Track Pedals Rear View Mirror 12V Charging Point Improved Seating.
- JCB state-of-the-art manufacturing is 100% focused on build quality, reliability and durability to maximise service life and machine uptime.
- Our in-house paint process guarantees quality and lasting protection.
HIGH - STRENGTH UNDERCARRIAGE
High-strength track legs boast three-piece fabrication to maximise rigidity and improve track retention.
- Chamfered edges reduce spoil retention and make the undercarriage easier to clean.
- The JCB 30PLUS open-centre track frame design also prevents the build up of spoil.
POWER, PERFORMANCE & STABILITY
At the heart of the JCB 30PLUS is a 18.4kW (gross) BS III engine developing high torque of 96kN at 1800 rpm for ultimate performance and efficiency.