NXT 205 Excavator
NXT 205 Excavator
Discover the NXT level of efficiency with JCB NXT 205/JCB NXT 205LC.
Equipped with IntelliControl for a complete view of operations on a built-in digital display screen, the JCB NXT 205 gives you more control to optimise the machine for better efficiency. Powered by advanced telematics technology, it enables you to manage your machine remotely through operational data, health and fuel alerts and location data for better operational control.
- Maximum Engine Power 106 kW (140hp)
- Maximum Operating Weight 21,250 kg
- Maximum Bucket Capacity 0.80 - 1.02 cum
NXT LEVEL OF CONTROL
Get real-time operational data on a digital display screen with IntelliControl.
- See fuel status, colour coded health alerts, engine speed and operating mode status on the screen.
- Monitor your machines remotely with Advanced Telematics Technology.
- Use Live Link mobile application for GPS tracking, geo-fencing and machine utilisation reports for more control.
NXT LEVEL OF FUEL EFFICIENCY
JCB ecoHydraulics enables innovative power management for reduced fuel consumption.
- A class leading engine powers fuel-efficient operation for 32% reduced fuel consumption in Eco mode in comparison with the existing model*.
- JCB Dynamic Efficiency provides 3 power modes: Eco, Power and Power Plus for better fuel management and efficiency.
- IntelliControl enables 10 different working modes in Eco mode customised for various applications for fuel-efficient operations.
NXT LEVEL OF LOW MAINTENANCE COST
Special filtration system enables hydraulic oil to change every 5000 hours and provides hydraulic main filter change interval of 1000 hours to reduce maintenance cost.
- Turbine type pre-cleaner assembly filters the dust particles and helps in increasing the life of air filter elements and the engine.
- Radial seal type air filter elements provide secure and error-free sealing.
- Graphite induced bush for 50 hours greasing at boom ends.
- Engine oil change interval at 500hrs
NXT LEVEL OF EASE OF SERVICE
Compact and easy to handle bonnet is assisted by a gas strut that helps in easy opening and closing. It makes periodic maintenance easy and effortless.
- Boom end pivot bushes need to be greased at 50 h thereby reducing maintenance costs and increasing machine uptime.
- Fuses & relays are located inside the cabin and are easy to access.