380LC XTRA Excavator
380LC XTRA Excavator
With an aim to empower you for more, JCB introduces a breakthrough machine - 380LC Xtra.
With industry leading features like 8 power modes, high digging force, 3 lift modes and 3 digging modes, the machine enables you to handle tough applications with extreme ease and efficiency. 380LC Xtra comes infused with state-of-the-art technology like Advanced Telematics Technology that offers high connectivity and superior productivity.
- Max. Bucket Capacity 1.4-2.3 cum
- Max. Engine Power 212kW (284hp)
- Max. Operating Weight 36,700kg
It has got an unparalleled performance due to its powerful engine and hydraulic performance.
- The powerful JCB Diesel Max 7.2 Litre CRDI Engine delivers 284 HP and high peak torque of 1 150Nm ensuring excellent engine response & high output.
- JCB 380LC XTRA has an excellent operating stability while handling bucket full of material, aiding to high output.
- A massive 255.6 kNm of bucket tear-out force makes the machine very productive in all jobs.
- Smooth and fast simultaneous tracking and excavation operation are facilitated with an advanced hydraulic system.
- High & powerful swing torque of 129 kNm provides ease of swing even with high loads.
EASE OF USE
The structure offers operator comfort with more features like highly customisable and user friendly digital display that enables one to monitors machine operating parameters easily.
- With a low effort joystick.
- A roof hatch keeps the cab well ventilated aided by a rear sliding window.
- 2 lights on the boom, 2 on the cab top, 1 on the upper frame and 1 on the counterweight, and a fully air conditioned cab with cooling and heating function to make the operation more productive.
Efficiency & RELIABILITY
The DieselMax engine provides high fuel efficiency and generates high torque at low speed.
- The advanced eco hydraulic technology ensures that the machine always starts when it’s idle for maximum fuel efficiency.
- JCB 380LC XTRA encompasses heavy duty boom, arm made with high tensile strength steel, large sections which can withstand high level of stress.
- A heavy duty rugged frame which offers high durability in tough working conditions.
- A heavy duty track chain assembly with extended life of track shoes and number of track guides on each side.