225LC ECO + Excavator
225LC ECO+ Excavator
The all-new JCB 225LC eco+ Excavator is powered by the reliable and productive ecoMAX 448 Engine that generates 170 hp power with a max torque of 704Nm.
It is designed for excellent performance with dynamic fuel-efficiency. Featuring Heavy Duty Undercarriage, it’s a sturdy excavator. It handles the most difficult site conditions with ease & helps increase your uptime. This outstanding machine is built to move aggregates in the most demanding applications and tough conditions like Urban Infra, Irrigation, Dams, Seaports, Airports, Metros, Railways, Power Plants, Oil & Gas, Building, Factories, Bridges and Roads. It also has a Quarry master variant ideal for quarrying and mining applications.
- Max. Operating Weight 21,750kg
- Max Engine Power 127kW (170hp)
- Max. Bucket Capacity 0.9-1.2 cum
RELIABLE & PRODUCTIVE
The JCB 225LC eco+ has new variable power modes for complete flexibility, which adapt to work requirement. New H+ mode for increased output and ensures productivity with 8 power modes.
- JCB ecoMAX engine produces 170 hp @1 800 rpm while providing excellent torque of 704 Nm @ 1 500 rpm. This results in an excellent ability to dig in tough strata and high output.
- Power boost feature increases hydraulic system pressure digging forces by 9%
- Hydraulic regeneration system on boom, arm & bucket operation recycles hydraulic oil across the cylinders for faster cycle times and reduced overall fuel consumption.
- A massive 14 360 kg of bucket tear-out force helps in high output even in tough strata.
DYNAMIC FUEL EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY
The proven JCB ecoMax engine’s consistent performance helps you achieve 7%* more fuel efficiency leading to savings of up to 7,00,000* in four years over the previous model.
- JCB ecoMAX 4.8 L, 4 cylinder engine provides high fuel efficiency and generates high torque at low speed.
- Common rail fuel injection system delivers high power with low fuel consumption, ensuring high up-time.
- ecoHYDRAULICS minimise energy loss to enhance fuel efficiency. It is engineered for effective and efficient utilisation of every drop of fuel.
- Auto idler reduces engine speed automatically when the machine is not at work, thus saving fuel.
RUGGED & ROBUST STRUCTURE
The JCB 225LC eco+ comes with a reinforced arm with a full-length additional plate to enhance strength for high durability.
- Strong heavy-duty bucket (0.9 cum)
- Proven hydraulic components and filtration system for longer life.
- The heavy duty boom uses deep-section design and pivot ends made of cast steel for higher strength.
- The heavy duty upper frame has reinforced boom mounting area and offers closed box section design on side frame for high durability.
- JCB 225LC eco+ offers heavy-duty X-frame design for greater strength.
TOTAL PEACE OF MIND
With 750+ service outlets, largest network of 5000+ Service Experts & trained engineers and easy availability of genuine parts and one shop solution, the serviceability is easy, quick, and efficient.
- 65+ dealerships outlets are always ready with more than 250+ service vans to serve customers.
- 5 strategically located warehouses to serve you parts wherever you are.
- 11 operator training centers with 24x7 support in 12 different languages.
- JCB engineers are equipped with industry first JCB Smart Serve technology which enables JCB to send the closest engineer to the machine, ensuring maximum uptime.
- Exclusive Extended Warranty* & Full Maintenance*On-site Contract for your machine. Extended warranty and full maintenance contract packages are not the part of the standard warranty.
STAY CONNECTED 24X7
Get complete access over the performance and operations of the machine through Advanced Telematics Technology – JCB LiveLink. Data from LiveLink helps to analyse trends and field issues; appropriate measures can be taken to ensure maximum uptime.
- Ensure more uptime for your machine with proactive maintenance & usage alerts on LiveLink application.
- Assess the operational productivity of the machine with performance reports, fuel consumption reports and more.
- Use advanced LiveLink features such as geofencing to enhance security.
- Machine remains connected to you VIA advanced CAN based JCB Live Link which provides periodic updates like Average fuel consumption report, performance report, SOS switch, location mapping, fuel consumption, engine on off notification, Hammer- Usage Alerts and machine health alerts.