JCB VM 117
One of the most sought-after soil compactors in the country, the new VM117 compactors display excellent strength and efficiency. It’s a single drum soil compactor that offers superior productivity and leads the industry in output with the best compaction per pass.
The new VM117 Soil Compactor also boasts of the fuel-efficient CEV Stage IV JCB ecoMAX which is a 4.4 litre engine and comes with CRDI technology, for better fuel efficiency.
EASE OF SERVICEABILITY
The new VM117 range of road rollers is designed for ease of service.
- All the daily checks can be done from ground level on one side.
- These road rollers have a wide opening rear bonnet which gives fast access to the engine compartment and provides 100% access to all hydraulic and engine components.
MORE COMPACTION PER PASS
The new VM117 soil compactors are designed to provide ultimate productivity. Equipped with proven German vibration technology, the VM117 compactors guarantee desired compaction density in a minimum number of passes.
- The new VM117 range of compactors come with a 28 mm thick drum and a 10 mm stiffening ring to make it 38 mm from outside.
- Its higher centrifugal force of 256 KN, static linear load of 30.24 kg/sq cm, and high amplitude of 1.8 mm lead to better compaction.
- JCB provides a single-piece steel shaft for standard dual amplitude and dual frequencies.
- Equipped with the proven CEV Stage IV JCB ecoMax engine, the new VM117 compactors are up to 10% more fuel-efficient.
JCB PREMIER LINE SOLUTIONS
JCB Premier Line Solutions are a set of new and innovative support solutions designed to give maximum value to JCB’s privileged customers.
It is a comprehensive range of customized support packages, innovatively designed to offer real-time and proactive product support solutions. These are exclusive offerings and are available to only a privileged few.
- An industry first, JCB provides 2 Years/2,000 hours as a standard warranty, whichever is earlier.
- Product support - It offers on-site product support through the placement of site engineers and skilled road service experts to the customers who have a fleet of these machines.
- JCB has the widest dealer network of over 750+ outlets, so however remote your road site is, JCB will always be nearby to support your team.
IntelliCompaction is an in-built feature that relays a real-time data of the compaction value live in the cabin, avoiding re-work and saving time. has a display for showing the relative compaction value, a warning lamp for jump operation, and a display for vibratory frequency.
It lets you know about the hard and soft spots, over-compaction alerts, surface conditions and more. It enables you to-
- Have a better process control.
- Save time and fuel.
- Stay connected 24X7 on mobile through LiveLink, anytime, anywhere.
LiveLink helps you to maintain the health of your machine and manage your fleet better by alerting you of any variation in health indicators.
- It lets you know in real-time if your machine is facing a problem or needs a quick check-up.
- Service: It provides service reminders, machine data backup & critical machine health alerts.
- Operation: Machine Utilisation Report - It maintains the machine’s usage record and helps you analyse & optimize the utilisation of the machine. Fuel Level Information - It also reports any sudden decrement in the fuel level. Engine Status - It informs you if your JCB machine’s engine is switched on or off.
- Security: It also maintains GPS tracking, operating hours & geo-fencing data.