S3246E ELECTRIC SCISSOR
Rise above every challenge and reach greater heights of success with the S3246E, an innovative machine from the range of JCB Electric Scissors. This versatile platform helps you rise to better heights. It also enables them to work confidently, safely, and comfortably. Moreover, its compact design makes it easy to move between different worksites. Our access platforms are now available as hydraulic drive and electric drive. Whichever you choose, all come with higher levels of safety, ease of use, reliability and serviceability as standard.
- 10m maximum platform height.
- 320kg platform capacity.
- Roller-supported deck extension for effortless extension even at heights.
- Unique gate handle for easy and safe access.
- Power to the platform as standard.
- Easily collapsible guard rails.
REMARKABLE PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
A waterproof cover over the power outlet on the platform protects the socket and ensures it is ready to use.
- The design of the control cradle allows for use on all sides of the basket. It also helps with easy operation from within the basket and from the ground.
- The easy-to-use spring clips make it possible to fold down the platform rails when you need to manoeuvre in confined spaces.
- The controls can be securely attached to any side of the machine or held left- or right-handed for effortless operation.
- The easy-to-view charge level indicator lets you know how much power is left in your battery.
BEST IN CLASS SAFETY
The safety systems on our machines are up to date with the latest industry standards.
- The emergency descent handle is located at the back of the machine, which can be accessed even when positioned close to a wall, along with the emergency brake release handle for quick access during an emergency.
- The pothole protection system is a key element of the safety system, activating only when the machine is fully deployed. Our design is strong and protected to ensure continuous operation.
- As the basket gets close to the ground, there is a safety stop and a 3-second delay to remind the operator to check the area before fully closing the scissor pack.
- A high-grip step design provides a secure grip for safe entry and exit.
UNMATCHED RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
The complete pivot boss design on the scissor pack provides stability and durability that have been proven through our engineering experience with other JCB machines.
- We have included motor protection plates to protect these high-cost components from collision damage, based on our experience with other equipment.
- The scissor mechanism's sliding pivots are entirely housed within a large nylon block for increased stability.
- An automotive-style foot pedal for releasing the extension deck provides intuitive and ergonomic operation.
- JCB's unique battery and hydraulic door wear pads ensure the weight is supported whilst closed, preventing the doors from dropping over time.
ACCESS HEIGHTS WITH EASE
The design of the controller cradle allows for operation away from the machine itself, making it ideal for manoeuvring through tight spaces.
- Platform outlet in basket facilitates the easy connection of power tools
- The ergonomically designed door handle is easy and safe to use, even with gloved hands.
- The roller design for the extension deck takes very little effort to extend or retract. And the foot pedal lets you extend the deck while you'reyou are at height without any hassle.
- The winch point on the front of the chassis makes loading and unloading easier.
- The large handle on the battery isolator means it can be operated whilst wearing gloves, which is vital for safety.
- The scissor slide block completely encloses the scissor pin, providing a smoother operation and increased durability.