S2632E ELECTRIC SCISSOR
With its versatility and excellent height performance, the JCB S2632E truly is a game changer. The S2632E, like other electric scissors in the JCB range, has easily collapsible guard rails further increasing the machine’s adaptability in demanding conditions. Our access platforms are now available as hydraulic drive and electric drive. Whichever you choose, all come with higher levels of safety, ease of use, reliability and serviceability as standard.
- 8.1m maximum platform height.
- 250kg platform capacity.
- Roller-supported deck extension for effortless extension even at heights.
- Unique gate handle for easy and safe access and egress.
- Power to the platform as standard.
- Easily collapsible guard rails.
REMARKABLE PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
Control cradle design allows use on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground.
- A waterproof power outlet cover protects the socket from the elements, ensuring it is always ready to use.
- The spring clips make it easy to fold down the platform rails when you are trying to manoeuvre in tight spots.
- The controls can be attached to any side of the machine or held left or right-handed for effortless operation.
- The handy charge level indicator lets you know the battery level, at a glance.
The pothole protection system is an important part of the safety system, only allowing the machine to rise once it is fully deployed. Our design is strong and well protected to ensure trouble-free operation.
- All the safety systems on our machines are up to date with the latest industry standards.
- At the rear of the machine, you will find the emergency descent handle. This allows you to access it even when the machine is positioned tight against a wall. Similarly, the emergency brake release handle is also accessed at the rear of the machine.
- As the basket approaches the ground, the safety-stop and 3-second delay remind the operator to check the surroundings before fully closing the scissor pack.
- A high-grip step design provides a secure grip for safe entry and exit.
Unmatched Reliability and Durability
Our years of engineering experience with other JCB machines have shown us that the full pivot boss design on the scissor pack is extremely stable and durable.
- The motor protection plates safeguard high-cost components from collision damage.
- The scissor sliding pivots are fully enclosed in a large nylon block for extra stability.
- An automotive-style foot pedal is used to release the extension deck, providing intuitive and ergonomic operation.
- The battery and hydraulic door wear pads unique to JCB prevent the doors from dropping over time by supporting the weight when closed.
ACCESS HEIGHTS WITH EASE
The ergonomically designed door handle provides for simpler and safer entry, even with gloved hands.
- The platform outlet on the basket makes it easy to connect power tools.
- The scissor slide block fully encapsulates the scissor pin allowing smoother operation and increased durability.
- The innovative roller design for the extension deck requires very little effort to extend or retract, and the foot pedal allows easy use of deck extension whilst climbing.
- This winch point in front of the chassis makes it easier to load and unload.
- The design of the controller cradle allows for operation away from the machine, making it ideal for moving around in tight spaces.
- The large handle on the battery isolator means it can be operated even while wearing gloves, which is important for safety.