The JCB Sitemaster tyre range has been specifically designed to match the JCB machine range specifications to work together in perfect harmony for the best grip, traction, durability and wear rates for the correct application. The range has been further improved, to give more choice, more performance, more value, be more durable, with more tread types to suit more applications. JCB, the Best Brand to support your JCB Machine.
Features and Benefits
- When you purchase a JCB Sitemaster tyre gain a fully supported warranty.
- Cross ply and Radial construction specifically designed for JCB machines working in agricultural and construction applications.
- All Sitemaster tyres have been tested and approved by the relevant manufacturing divisions and are available to be specified both in the Aftermarket and at OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
- Available for Backhoe Loaders and Telescopic Handlers in various sizes with tread patterns to suit most applications from R1 soft soil tyres, R4 industrial tyres and a Multi-purpose tyre.
- Sitemaster tyres are designed to deliver unrivalled performance, traction and stability.
Understanding your machines tyre application is integral to the longevity and wear of the overall tyre life, so be aware of the application guide when fitting new tyres to your machine.
Download the application guide here.
Download the brochure here.