- The JCB snow blower range features 2 stage design with the ability to throw snow 25~40 ft away.
- A poly-lined chute and deflector are easily adjusted to direct the snow discharge. Manual adjustments reduces maintenance cost.
- The 25” (635 mm) standard flow shroud openings allow high volumes of snow to be moved quickly.
- Available in 84” (2134 mm) working width model with excellent visibility.
- The direct drive hydraulic motor design eliminates unnecessary moving components, promoting less wear and longer life.
- Includes adjustable skid shoes and bolt-on replaceable wear-resistant tapered steel edge and quick release coupling for rapid changeover.
Suitable for: SSL135, SSL155
- Fresh snow clearing