- Power grab is structured in a way to face stress due to grabbing and clamping.
- Heavy duty tines of lower fork of grab slide over the ground during push piling action.
- KV tines of upper fork having internal curved surface for smooth follow of the canes/bamboos while pressing and holding.
- Powerful double acting hydraulic cylinders ensure excellent material retention on the grab.
- Robust heavy duty power grab having multiple top and lower teeth / tines to allow dirt etc to be shaken off.
- Replaceable heavy duty tines for longer life of attachment
Suitable for: 530-70, 530-110
- Constructions sites
- Realty sector