457 AGRI WHEEL LOADER
457 AGRI WHEEL LOADER
The JCB 457 gives you epic style, visibility, power, speed, strength, efficiency and quality.
Featuring a powerful new Cummins diesel engine that meets Tier 4 emission standards and new JCB CommandPlus cab provides the ultimate in operator comfort and productivity.
- Max. Engine Power 193kW
- Standard Bucket Capacity 3.5m³
- Operating Weight 20534kg
Time is of the essence on any farm, so the 457 Agri is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business.
- Powerful twin hydraulic pumps.
- Unique 5-speed transmission with optional torque lock-up.
- Choice of loader arms and axle options to suit any application.
- 192 kW of power, 1150Nm of torque, 172 kN breakout
- Optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel.
The 457 Agri has been built using the most advanced production techniques and premium componentry for superior structural strength.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes
FULLY IN COMMAND
The CommandPlus cab is one of the best on the market with optimal control layout and driving position for operators of all shapes and sizes. This provides greater comfort, visibility and ease of use for better operator productivity.
- Large interior with panoramic front windscreen
- Seat mounted controls move with the seat suspension
- End damped steering for easier turning from lock to lock
- Command Driving Position provides the optimal control layout
Operators are well protected at all times by the 457 Agri, with superb visibility inside and out, non-slip surfaces and excellent air filtration.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards
- Interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors and bonnet mirrors offer views to every corner of your machine
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact
- Rear camera and LED lighting provide extra protection
Maximizing your uptime is our number one priority and on the 457 Agri, a one-piece hood, easy ground level access to key components, Livelink telematics and world-class aftercare all come as standard.
- Large single piece bonnet provides easy engine access
- Easy access to fuel and DEF tanks via rear lockable grille
- Premium components for long service life
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking is virtually maintenance free