The JCB 437 AGRI is designed to maximize efficiency and, with it, productivity.
As such, it will save you time, money and a whole lot more. Built using the finest components – a Cummins engine, ZF transmissions and axles, and Rexroth pumps – the 437 AGRI will go the distance.
- Operating Weight 15875kg
- Standard Bucket Capacity 2.4m³
- Max. Engine Power 136 kW
Time is precious on any farm and the JCB 437 Agri is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business.
- Powerful twin hydraulic pumps.
- Unique 5-speed transmission with optional torque lock-up.
- Choice of loader arms and axle options to suit any application.
- T4i/Stage 3b 6.7 liter engine producing 136 Kw and 800 Nm of torque.
- Optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel.
The JCB 437 Agri has been built using advanced production techniques and premium componentry for superior structural strength.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles.
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes.
FULLY IN COMMAND
The JCB 437 features the CommandPlus cab which is one of the best on the market. With optimal control layout and driving position for operators of all shapes and sizes, it provides greater comfort, visibility and ease of use for enhanced operator productivity.
- Large interior with panoramic front windscreen.
- Seat mounted controls move with the seat suspension.
- End damped steering for easier turning lock to lock.
- Command Driving Position provides the optimal control layout.
The JCB 437 Agri offers full protection for operators at all times, with superb visibility inside and out, non-slip surfaces, excellent air filtration plus many other safety options.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
- Interior and exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact.
- Rear camera and LED lighting provide extra protection.
A one-piece hood, easy ground level access to key components, Livelink telematics and world-class aftercare all come as standard on the 437 Agri, all helping to maximize your uptime.
- Large single piece bonnet provides easy engine access.
- Easy access to fuel and DEF tanks via rear lockable grille.
- Premium components for long service life.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking is virtually maintenance free.