427 WHEEL LOADER
The JCB 427 is designed to maximize efficiency and, with it, productivity.
It’s all-day comfortable – a comfy operator is, after all, a productive one. It’s also safe, serviceable and, with features like Eco Mode and Auto Idle, it’s highly fuel-efficient too.
Time is of the essence on any construction site and the JCB 427 is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business.
- Powerful twin hydraulic pumps.
- Unique 5-speed transmission with optional torque lock-up.
- Choice of loader arms and axle options to suit any application.
- T4i/Stage 3b 6.7 liter engine producing 179hp and 801Nm.
- Optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel.
The JCB 427 has been built using advanced production techniques and premium componentry for superior structural strength.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles.
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes.
FULLY IN COMMAND
The JCB 427 features one of the best cabs on the market the JCB CommandPlus cab. With optimal control layout and driving position for operators of all shapes and sizes, it provides greater comfort, visibility and ease of use to put you in total command.
- Large interior with panoramic front windscreen.
- Seat mounted controls move with the seat suspension.
- End damped steering for easier turning from lock to lock.
- Command Driving Position provides the optimal control layout.
The JCB 427 offers leading protection for operators at all times, with superb visibility inside and out, non-slip surfaces, excellent air filtration plus many other safety options.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
- Interior and exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact.
- Rear camera and LED lighting provide extra protection.
A one-piece bonnet, easy ground level access to key components, Livelink telematics and world-class aftercare all come as standard on the JCB 427, all helping you to maximise uptime.
- Large single piece bonnet provides easy engine access.
- Easy access to fuel and DEF tanks via rear lockable grille.
- Premium components for long service life.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking is virtually maintenance-free.