419S WHEEL LOADER
419S WHEEL LOADER
THE JCB 419S, ONE POWERFUL MEMBER OF THE AGRI S RANGE HAS JUST GOT LOADS MORE.
It has a Stage V Cummins 6.7 litre engine, producing impressive performance with a massive 195 hp (145kW) of power; up 6% on our previous model, and 881Nm of torque; up 5%.
- Operating Weight 10998kg
- Shovel Capacity 1.6m³
- Maximum Engine Power 195 hp (145kW)
LOADS MORE PRODUCTIVITY.
THE 419S CAN PERFORM GREAT FEATS OF PRODUCTIVITY. DELIVERING A MASSIVE 195HP, AND WEIGHING UNDER 11 TONNES, THE MACHINE HAS A HUGE POWER-TO-WEIGHT RATIO OF 17.6HP/TONNE FOR ULTIMATE PUSHING, CLIMBING AND ROADING PERFORMANCE.
- Huge power-to-weight ratio of 17.6hp per tonne
- Unique 6-speed transmission with torque converter lock-up
- Variable displacement piston pump hydraulics provides fast productive loader end control
- JCB Quickhitch for fast, easy attachment changing
LOADS MORE EFFICIENCY.
THE JCB 419S IS DESIGNED TO MOVE MORE MATERIAL FOR LESS. TO ACHIEVE THIS, WE’VE DESIGNED THE ENGINE, AXLES, DRIVELINE AND HYDRAULICS TO WORK IN HARMONY WITH EACH OTHER, FOR ULTIMATE EFFICIENCY.
- Torque lock-up 6-speed transmission provides improved fuel economy
- Hydraulic cooling fan automatically adjusts fan speed to optimise cooling and save fuel
- New auto engine shutdown feature saves fuel by switching off the engine when left idling
- Two new power modes increase or reduce engine power to conserve fuel
LOADS MORE QUALITY.
WE KNOW THAT A WHEEL LOADER IS A KEY PART OF ANY FARM'S PROCESS WHICH IS WHY WE'VE BUILT IN LOADS MORE QUALITY. THE NEW 419S HAS BEEN DESIGNED, TESTED AND MANUFACTURED TO SAFEGUARD YOUR WORKING PROCESS, DAY AFTER DAY.
- Testing of up to 1 million cycles ensures superior structural strength
- JCB's precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes achieve the very highest levels of build quality
- New cooling pack sealing and mudguard fitment provide greater overall quality
LOADS MORE COMFORT.
THE JCB COMMANDPLUS CAB IS ONE OF THE BEST CABS ON THE MARKET, WITH THE LATEST IN ERGONOMIC DESIGN PROVIDING AN OPTIMAL CONTROL LAYOUT AND DRIVER POSITION. THIS GIVES LOADS MORE COMFORT AND VISIBILITY, ENABLING EVEN GREATER OPERATOR PRODUCTIVITY.
- Rear A-pillars provide a large interior with superb panoramic front windscreen
- Switches and auxiliary controls are located on the right-hand side B-pillar for easier access
- Easy to use controls are seat-mounted and move with the seat suspension
- Choose air conditioning or automatic climate control for perfect working temperatures
LOADS MORE SAFETY.
THE NEW 419S IS DESIGNED TO KEEP THE OPERATOR AND YOUR FARM SAFE AT ALL TIMES. GREATER VISIBILITY, NON-SLIP SURFACES AND FULL ROPS/FOPS PROTECTION ARE JUST THE START.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standard.
- Interior and exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact.
- Rear camera and LED lighting provide extra protection.
LOADS MORE UPTIME.
WHEEL LOADERS NEED TO SPEND THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME DOING LOADS MORE WORK AND WE'VE DESIGNED THE NEW 419S TO DO JUST THAT. GOOD DESIGN, EASY DAILY CHECKS AND PREMIUM COMPONENTS ALL CONTRIBUTE TO LONGER SERVICE INTERVALS.
- The CommandPlus cab relays machine condition with real-time alerts
- ZF transmissions and axles, Rexroth pumps and Parker valve block give a long service life
- The hydraulic braking system has a virtually maintenance-free lifespan
- A large 250-litre fuel tank ensures maximum working hours between refills