Dedicated to waste. Designed to deliver.
JCB Wheel Loaders are renowned for their efficiency, build quality, and strength. The Wastemaster range has been specifically tailored for the waste and recycling sector to provide unrivalled levels of productivity, comfort and safety.
JCB understands that a wheel loader is a crucial part of any waste site operation. That’s why our machines offer superb performance without the time-consuming inconvenience of a DPF and our latest Command Plus cab for best-in-class comfort, visibility, ergonomics and quietness.
- Operating Weight 8722kg
- Standard Bucket Capacity 1.4m³
- Max. Engine Power 81kW
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY POWERED
The JCB 411 Wastemaster is powered by a JCB Ecomax 4.4 litre engine, producing 81kw (108hp) with excellent low-end torque at 516nm. A variable geometry turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speed for improved tractive effort.
- No diesel particulate filter (DPF) saves time and money.
- Meets Tier 4 Final/Stage IV legislation using only exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) which also improves fuel economy.
- A choice of axle options lets you tailor performance to your waste application needs; open differentials are ideal for hard standing ground conditions. Limited slip differential axles increase tractive effort and are perfect for soft, muddy conditions.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY IN COMMAND
The JCB 411 Wastemaster features one of the best cabs on the market in the JCB CommandPlus cab. With optimal control layout and driving position for operators of all shapes and sizes, it provides greater comfort, visibility and ease of use to put you in total command.
- Large interior with panoramic front windscreen.
- Seat mounted controls that move with the seat suspension.
- End damped steering for easier turning from lock to lock.
- Command Driving Position puts the operator in total control.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY PROTECTIVE
The 411 Wastemaster offers superior protection for machine and operator in the most challenging conditions.
- Isolator-mounted cab.
- ROPS and FOPS compliant cab.
- Light guards, belly guards and a screen guard as standard.
- Interior and heated exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Red and white chevron counterweight option aids machine visibility to passing vehicles and bystanders.
DESIGNED TO BE FULLY PRODUCTIVE
Time is money in any industry and the JCB 411 Wastemaster is designed to provide the fastest cycle times in the business. Powerful twin hydraulic pumps, a load sensing valve block and 5-speed transmission all come as standard.
- The transmission disconnect feature performs clutch cut-off for efficient, productive loader control.
- A standard-fit high torque (HT) loader arm allows you to perform parallel lifting and utilise many attachments.
The JCB 411 Wastemaster is designed to keep the operator and your worksite safe at all times.
- The optional rear-view camera displays an unobstructed rearward view on the in-cab colour monitor.
- Superb visibility in dark conditions is guaranteed with JCB's optional LED worklights.
- Access steps are inclined and equally spaced, complemented by well positioned grab handles for three points of contact at all times.
- Non-slip walkways and additional grab handle options allow for safe movement around the machine.