The JCB 406 is a highly productive compact wheel loader with optimal power-to-weight ratio, making it a perfect tool carrier. It’s fitted with a 36.4 kW engine that produces 170 Nm of torque, powering a 2-speed hydrostatic transmission and a load over height of 2991mm.
This loading shovel also features superior quality components, comfort and ergonomics aplenty, excellent build quality, stringent safety levels and straightforward serviceability.
In short, it’s a perfect choice for rental fleets looking for a low cost productive machine with a simple mechanical engine.
- Simple mechanical JCB Diesel by Kohler engine
- Heavy-duty versatile articulated steering system with sideshift
- Great all-round visibility and superb operator comfort
- Easy to service and extremely safe to operate
- 36.4 kW of power and 170 Nm of torque
- Hydrostatic drive for easy operation