155 Skid Steer Loader
155 SKID STEER LOADER
The small platform 703 kg rated operating capacity JCB 155 radial lift skid steer incorporates our unique single boom and side entry design.
Designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability in the USA (home of the skid steer), the 155’s potent 44.7 kW Perkins engine is tried, tested and proven.
There’s no more productive compact skid steer than the JCB 155
- The figures speak for themselves: it has a 16% lower cost of ownership than the top competitor, a better SAE service rating, an annual fuel savings of over 2450 litres* and a heavy-duty crowd ram that’s nearly 3 times the size of the nearest major competition.
- There’s a standard mechanical quickhitch and auxiliary couplers on the PowerBoom too. In short, it’s as productive as a compact skid steer gets.
* – based on 50 weeks per year and 35 hours per week.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
JCB has earned its reputation for strong design, and JCB skid steers are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
- Fully-welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight.
- The unique JCB single-arm Powerboom™ boasts tapered pivot pins and 20% more steel than conventional twin-arm skid steer designs for greater rigidity with less wear and improved retention of material in the bucket.
- The Powerboom™ provides safe internal routing for hydraulic hoses, for maximum protection from impact and other damage.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
Keeping your operators fresh, focused and productive is paramount, which is why we’ve designed the 155 skid steer with a 46% larger cab than the nearest competitive machine.
- Our standard seat has mechanical suspension and there’s also a 12V charger, easily readable control panels and an electronic hand throttle.
- Electric controls make handling smooth and intuitive; all in all, we like to think the JCB 155 skid steer is a comfortable favourite with operators.
JCB skid steer loaders are low-maintenance and easy to service, making them affordable, efficient and highly productive.
- All daily checks can be performed at ground level.
- Pre-filters, oil and air filters are easy to access via a large, recessed, rear service door.
- JCB’s tilting cabs can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes, to provide access for more detailed maintenance.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- JCB's Powerboom™ loader arm provides 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- With no requirement for the rear torque tube found on conventional machines, operators benefit from even greater rear visibility.
- A wide-opening side door enables easy and safe entry and exit, eliminating the hazards associated with front-entry skid steers.
- Tasks such as loading a truck or changing attachments are simplified due to excellent visibility to the cutting edge of the bucket and quick hitch.