1TE ELECTRIC DUMPER
1TE ELECTRIC DUMPER
Join the leaders in electric innovation and start operating the construction equipment of the future, today. JCB’s pioneering 1 tonne electric dumper is part of the JCB E-TECH range with zero emissions, less noise and no compromise on performance.
The 1TE, 1 tonne fully electric machine challenges perceptions of where site dumpers can operate. With zero emissions during use, the machine can operate indoors and in noise sensitive environments.
- Powered by 2x 48V 5kWh robust lithium-ion batteries, the 1TE will work a full day's shift.
- 3 charging options: 110V, 230V and 415V let you get to work when and where it suits.
The 1TE electric dumper can carry on working through the night in any conditions, with near-silent operation and powerful led work lights.
- Allows for ‘out-of-hours’ working, to maximise time on site and speed up the job.
- Pair with the 19C-1E electric mini excavator for a complete quiet solution.
The 1TE electric dumper gives you the freedom to work anywhere, anytime with quick charging and long battery life.
- With 7kW continuous, and 20kW peak power, the 1TE matches the power of a diesel 1T dumper.
- High tip skip allows the dumper to tip into skips and large containers.
- Compact design enables the machine to work in confined areas.
Zero emissions and low noise makes the electric 1TE dumper safer for the environment, operators and bystanders.
- Less machine noise means better communication between co-workers.
- ROPS frame and Two Stage Drive Inhibit system ensures operator safety.
- LED amber and green beacons, fitted as standard, alert pedestrians to the machines presence.
BUILT TO LAST
The majority of components are identical to the diesel machine, meaning the 1TE is built to withstand the toughest job sites.
- Robust automotive-style batteries means they are safe and protected.
- All-steel body panels ensure maximum machine durability, while maintenance is low cost and straightforward.