86C-2 MIDI EXCAVATOR
Designed to perform. Built to last.
With build quality, power, efficiency, comfort, safety and serviceability in abundance, the new generation JCB 86C-2 midi diggers are ready to provide ultimate productivity on any job.
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
The JCB 86C-2 boasts a Tier 4 Final engine, making it a highly productive and efficient midi excavator. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds make for efficient cycles, while a range of new innovative features help squeeze even more from every drop of fuel.
- Tier-4 Final engine for great performance
- Class-leading tractive effort and tracking speeds
- Auto kick down motors automatically improve productivity
- Optional TAB boom for greater lift capacity and stability
QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
Customers quite rightly demand good quality, reliable and durable machines that stand the test of time. Our latest 86C-2 midi excavator is designed to be robust, strong and durable without compromising performance.
- 100% steel bodywork and bushed dig end and make it strong and easy to repair
- Heavy-duty kingposts with durable re-bushable pivots
- Heavy-duty boom cylinder guards help protect against damage
- Durable heavy duty H-frame undercarriage
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
Our tracked diggers are designed to give you more than just great performance and long service life. Machines like the 86C-2 midi digger will also provide ultimate value for money, both on and off your working sites.
- One touch idle helps preserve fuel
- Four different power bands for controllable engine speed
- Auto idle feature increases fuel efficiency
- Flat glass throughout minimises replacement costs
SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
A safe site is of paramount importance to both owners and operators; that’s why the 86C-2 machine goes above and beyond basic requirements to help keep sites safe. The 86C-2 safety and serviceability features provide an array of benefits to operators and bystanders alike.
- A wide track frame and low centre of gravity provide best-in-class stability
- Unique JCB 2GO safety system
- New safety diagnostics include machine health checks and an advanced lift over system
- Long 500 hour greasing intervals
THE BEST OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
We’ve always believed that a fundamental part of high productivity is a comfy, ergonomic working environment. Consequently, the 86C-2 midi cabs and controls have been upgraded to provide easy to access specialist operator and owner insights, as well as provide a safe and comfortable environment.
- New easy to read and use 7" upright display screen
- Increased floor space thanks to the new joystick boom swing and aux controls
- New handsfree bluetooth radio, powerful heating and air conditioning
- Complete command of hydraulics through the electro-proportional controls