THE INDUSTRY'S FIRST ELECTRIC MINI EXCAVATOR
CHOOSE ZERO EMISSIONS
Introducing JCB E-TECH, a new generation of electric products with zero emissions at point of use. The new 19C-1E is the first of the electric generation and the industry’s first fully electric mini excavator.
- Maximum Operating Weight 1902kg
- Maximum Dig Depth 2.819m
- Maximum Dump Height 2.818m
THE NEW 19C-1E HAS MAINTENANCE FREE BATTERIES, NEEDS MINIMAL DAILY CHECKS AND REQUIRES LESS SERVICING, SAVING RENTAL COMPANIES, HIRERS AND OWNER OPERATORS TIME AND MONEY.
- No engine and associated items significantly reduce servicing time and equipment.
- No need for emissions extraction saves on wages and equipment.
- No engine liquids to check saves you time and money.
- Electricity is a lot cheaper than fossil fuel.
CHOOSE A FULL DAYS WORK
THE NEW 19C-1E GIVES YOU THE FREEDOM TO WORK ANYWHERE, ANYTIME WITH QUICK CHARGING AND LONG BATTERY LIFE.
- The machine’s 4 battery pack lets you work for 5 hours on a standard application (equivalent to a full day).
- 3 charging options: 110V, 230V and 415V let you get to work when and where it suits.
- If the machine is left on but not working, the battery will last up to 120 hours.
- Keep check of the battery status via a gauge on the instrument panel.
THE NEW 19C-1E HAS LOW NOISE LEVELS, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR URBAN AREAS AND INDOOR WORKING, ALLOWING BETTER COMMUNICATION WITH CO-WORKERS.
- Noise at the operator station is a huge 10 dB less than the diesel version.
- Allows for ‘out-of-hours’ working, to maximise time on site and speed up the job.
- The 19C-1E is fitted with a blue light indicator to show the machine is running.
THE NEW 19C-1E IS SAFER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, OPERATORS AND BYSTANDERS, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR INDOOR WORKING AND URBAN AREAS.
- Zero emissions and low noise levels make for safer working conditions.
- The 19C-1E operates completely free of any trailing tethers.
- JCB’s unique 2GO system safely isolates all the controls.
- The canopy is ROPS, TOPS and FOGS certified as standard for full safety compliance.
THE NEW JCB 19C-1E HAS BEEN DESIGNED AND BUILT TO WITHSTAND THE TOUGHEST JOB SITES WITH LONG LASTING COMPONENTS FOR MINIMUM DOWNTIME.
- 100% steel bodywork for maximum protection and easy repair.
The electrical circuit has been extensively tested and every detail checked to maximise longevity.
Full width rear cast counterweight gives full protection against site damage.
Extending undercarriage beams constructed from 25mm solid steel plate.