JCB have used their experience in designing tough, hardworking equipment to ensure their electric scissors range are also built to higher standards.
But as well as giving you tough, hardworking equipment, we also give you choice. Our access platforms are now available as hydraulic drive and electric drive. Whichever you choose, all come with higher levels of safety, ease of use, reliability and serviceability as standard.Brochure Download
GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE.
The S1932E fits easily through standard doorways for added productivity.
- Control cradle design allows for use on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground.
- Waterproof cover on the power to platform outlet protects the socket, ensuring it is ready to use.
- Easy to use spring clips allow the platform rails to fold down for manoeuvring in confined spaces.
- Easy to view charge level indicator keeps you informed of battery status.
DESIGNED FOR RELIABILITY. BUILT TO LAST.
JCB understand the rental market and realise the importance of maximising uptime over a lifetime with tough, long-lasting components.
- Industry standard components allows seamless integration into existing rental fleets.
- Features such as the full pivot boss design on scissor pack, weld designs and motor protection plates are all designed using JCB's 75 years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
- Unique to JCB, our battery and hydraulic door wear pads ensure the weight is supported whilst closed, preventing the doors dropping over time.
- Automotive style foot pedal to release the extension deck provides an intuitive and ergonomic operation.
EASIER TO USE.
JCB recognise the need for easy to use equipment to maximise productivity.
- Platform outlet in the basket makes connecting power tools easy.
- Ergonomically designed door handle makes for easier and safer entry, even with gloved hands.
- Ergonomic controller cradle for both left and right use and an automotive style foot pedal for deck extension.
- Large handle on the battery isolator means it can be operated whilst wearing gloves.
It goes without saying; safety is a priority for JCB.
- All safety systems on our S1932E scissor lift meet the latest legislation.
- Emergency descent handle is placed at the rear of the S1932E, allowing access even when the machine is positioned tight against a wall.
- The emergency brake release handle is also accessed at the rear of the machine.
- The pothole protection system only allows the machine to raise once it is fully deployed.