JS200 Wheeled Excavator
JS200W WHEELED EXCAVATOR
It’s engineered with exceptional strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. It also makes this excavator highly resistant to impact damage. We’ve used strong parts too – premium industry standards in fact.
PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY
It’s more important than ever to save money and time so it’s just as well that a JCB JS200W wheeled excavator is designed to make the most of both.
- Our 128 kW JCB DIESELMAX engine produces high torque at low revs for great efficiency.
- A 125 kN bucket tearout makes the JS200W wheeled excavator highly productive, and the special JS range quickhitch system makes attachment changing fast and easy.
- Simultaneous moving and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multifunction operation, and four operating work modes allow a JS200W wheeled excavator operator to tailor performance to any application.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND SAFETY
We’ve designed the JCB JS200W wheeled excavator to be comfortable, safe, ergonomic, simple and intuitive to operate.
- Cushioned boom and dipper ends prevent shock loadings, protect your machine and increase operator comfort, while 6 viscous rubber mounts minimise noise and vibration.
- A 70/30 front screen split for a clear view forwards, plus a large laminated glass roof window provide this wheeled excavator with exceptional all-round visibility
- To keep everything under control, a JCB JS200W wheeled excavator has a balanced slew and electronic/hydraulic controlled slew braking.
Before you buy a wheeled excavator, you need to know it’s going to be tough enough to perform any job you ask of it. Fortunately, with a JCB JS200W, strength and durability come as standard.
- A JCB JS200W’s reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with single piece wrapper plates and internal baffle plates for long life durability.
- The high-strength undercarriage of the JS200W 22 tonne wheeled excavator is of a fully enclosed, fully-welded box section for long-term durability even in the most demanding applications, and the rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support.
- The turret on a JS200W wheeled excavator is then welded to both the upper and lower undercarriage frames, and stiff, durable doors provide further strength.
We’ve designed the JCB JS200W wheeled excavator to be low maintenance and easily serviceable. Which makes it affordable, efficient and highly productive.
- Bonnets open and close easily with gas-assisted cylinders, and the service bays are large and wide for good access.
- 1000-hour boom and dipper greasing intervals and a 5000-hour oil life provide maximum uptime on this excavator.
- Grease points are centralised on a JS200W 22 tonne excavator too, for safe and easy access to high level pivots. Likewise filters (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel).