456ZX Wheel Loader
456ZX WHEEL LOADER
There are many reasons to choose the JCB 456ZX wheel loader. It’s productive, efficient, easy to maintain and extremely durable.
Of course all JCB wheel loaders are designed to get the most from every drop of fuel. On the 456ZX, there’s a load sensing hydraulic system with a variable displacement pump, and a variable speed cooling fan, all of which consume power only when required.
POWER AND PRODUCTIVITY
For the ultimate in precise, efficient control, the JCB 456ZX wheel loader's innovative variable displacement pumps feed a load-sensing valve block, only consuming power on demand.
- With 4-speed ZF fully automatic powershift transmission and ZF axles for stepless gear changes and smooth operation.
- Unloaded spool valves lower the 456ZX's loader arms lower under gravitational – not hydraulic – force.
- Meanwhile, wheel speed braking means brakes rotate at wheel speed for heat and drag reduction, as well as improved fuel economy.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
Operating a JCB 456ZX is simple and efficient. Operators can choose the loader controls they prefer: multi lever, joystick, proportional auxiliaries. Return-to-dig, arm height limitation and float functions are always at hand.
- Like other front loaders in our range, the 456ZX uses innovative load-sensing hydraulics for precise and efficient control.
- Visibility is excellent all-round on this wheel loader, with a three-piece laminated front screen, heated exterior mirrors and a sloping rear bonnet design.
- Our Smoothride suspension system reduces shock loadings and spillages on these wheel loaders.
456ZX wheel loaders have class-leading service and maintenance access, and long 500-hour service intervals.
- Greasing is convenient from ground level and wide-opening gullwing doors provide easy access to this wheel loader’s engine bay and cooling pack areas.
- The 456ZX has a variable speed hydraulic cooling fan that automatically reacts to ambient temperatures and adjusts the fan speed for maximum economy.
- JCB’s Electronic Management System controls tractive effort via the wheel loader’s transmission to reduce service brake wear and fuel consumption.
Because JCB 456 wheel loaders are used all over the world, the design has been tested rigorously in climates ranging from -20°C to 50°C.
- There’s integrated ROPS/FOPS protection on the 456ZX to protect operators from hazards on site.
- For ultimate reliability, we construct our wheel loaders using only the very best componentry, including a Cummins Engine, ZF driveline, Bosch Rexroth pumps and Parker Valve block.
- We used computer-aided finite element analysis to make these wheel loaders last longer, as well as simulated rig testing to ensure durability and reliability of the main structures.