The loadall, also known as a telehandler, is among the farming equipment of choice around the world, which is no surprise as these machines pack impressive versatility, agility and performance into one efficient package. The forward and vertical reach is simply unmatched by any other equipment in the field, meaning you can handle much more material in less time.
The JCB DIESELMAX engine is side mounted and matched to JCB axles and transmissions to ensure reliable powertrain performance. For greater versatility we offer a wide range of accessories. This Loadall also features three-mode steering for easy operation, single-lever control, a short turning radius and great maneuverability.
MANEUVER CAPACITY AND PERFORMANCE
- The JCB 531-70 Agri telehandler uses a combination of a powershift transmission and four-wheel steering for optimal maneuverability.
- It also features JCB's DIESELMAX engine for increased power and productivity. The 114 hp (74 kW) or 130 hp (97 kW) engine generates power and torque at low rpm, which means the engine has to work less than rival machines. This saves fuel and, of course, money.
- The 4x4 configuration is standard, so traction is guaranteed every time. To increase performance in difficult terrain, count on the LSD system, a differential with slip limiter.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE AND DURABILITY
- We designed our reinforced U-profile boom with a one-piece, fully welded end plate to ensure greater strength. In addition, we have reduced the number of stress build-up points along the entire length of the boom and closing plate.
- The brake system is reinforced, suitable for traveling on the road and relocating loads, typical of operations on farms. A lockout system prevents Loadall from being turned on without the transmission being in neutral, providing greater safety for operation.
- Heavy-duty axle tips help to absorb the enormous stresses generated during the continuous movement of heavy materials.
- All daily checks and lubrication operations can be done at ground level.
- To customize your Loadall for the most comfortable operating position, we have steering column and seat position adjustments.
- To enable fast, precise and ergonomic control, Loadall is equipped with a single joystick servo-assisted control system.
- Loadall's visibility is excellent in all directions, thanks to the clear view to the right, the large roof window and the low hood. In addition, we have positioned our roof racks at an angle to ensure maximum visibility when stacking in higher positions.
- Excellent cab access with three points of contact, ergonomically positioned handles and steps.